Number 134 Greencastle Road, Bonnybrook, a four bedroom terraced house, has just come to the market through Hamill Estate Agents. Measuring some 79sqm in size, the property is presented in good condition, but would benefit from some upgrading.
The accomodation comprises; Entrance Porch,hallway,living room, downstairs bathroom, and modern kitchen. Upstairs there are Four bedrooms (3 Double & 1 Single). The gated ,well maintained garden to the front of the house provides off street parking for two cars, while the rear garden is approxmately 50 feet in length.The property also has the added benefit of side access.
This family home enjoys an excellent location.There is an abundance of amenities very close to hand, including- Northside Shopping Centre, Coolock Village, Leisureplex Coolock & Beaumont Hospital.
There are local schools, both primary and secondary all within walking distance. Directly opposite the property, there is a park with a childrens\' playground.Some other places of interest within the area include- Coolock lane Park, Astro Park Coolock & Parnell\'s Gaa club.
The area is well serviced by a number of bus routes to the city centre, with the 27 Bus Stop literally outside the front door.Both the M1 & M50 can be accessed within a matter of minutes, while Dublin airport is only 7km away.
1. Coming along the Malahide road,turn onto Greencastle Road, continue straight ahead, pass through three mini Roundabouts, and after the third mini Roundabout, no. 134 Greencastle Road is the 5th house on the right.
2. If Travelling along the Oscar Traynor Ropad, turn onto Barryscourt Road (Beside Northside Shopping Centre), proceed to the end of the road,turn right and pass through the first mini Roundabout.Number 134 Greencastle Road is the second house on the left handside.
- Excellent Location
- side access to rear garden
- GFCH & Alarmed
- Many Local Amenities Close by
- Gated Secure Off Street Parking
- Proximity To M1 & M50 Motorways
Building Energy Rating
EPI: 310.55 kWh/m2/yr